Walk-up rate is $49 for adults, and $42 for ages 14 and under.
Click “BOOK NOW” to see our web rates.
Tickets & Information
Walking into The Adventure Park is like walking into an outdoor adventure playground for ages 3 and up–kids, teens, adults, families, groups. We can’t think of a better way to reconnect with friends, family and the outdoors than The Adventure Park! Leave the world behind and experience the joy of climbing and zip lining through the trees and the rush of accomplishment as you conquer the aerial adventure challenges of your choice.
Students, Active Military and Seniors — We’re proud to offer special prices to you! Please bring your applicable ID with you to the Park to assure the discount.
Below you will find need-to-know details for hours, pricing, and to make reservations. If you have any questions please call us. We want to make your Adventure Park experience amazing!
Aerial Adventure Park
Tickets for our main aerial trails. At the heart of the Park, you’ll find the starting platform. This is where our aerial trails begin and where you return after completing any one of them, to select your next aerial trail. There are multiple trails to choose from to suit beginners, intermediate and advanced climbers. Each trail is color coded indicating the degree of challenge it offers. As throughout the Park, our staff are there to assist you. Climbers ages 3 to adult can generally complete several trails during a two-hour climbing session. Click below to see available dates, prices and book tickets.
Adventure Club Membership
The best deal for climbing tickets all year long! When you join The Adventure Club you can buy your climb tickets at a discounted rate for the next 365 days. Plus, enjoy lots of other member benefits. Click the link below to see it all and join.
A special price for the last hours of our operating day. Our Twilight Ticket! Guests reserving for the final 3 hours of the day like the trade-off: lower price with shorter climbing time.
Twilight climbers have full access to the courses at the beginning. Selection then becomes gradually more limited as courses begin to close on the following schedule: Black courses close one hour prior to closing, Blue courses 45 minutes, Green courses 30 mins, and Yellow course at 15 mins. Click below to see available dates, prices and book tickets.
The BEST Cancellation Policy on the Planet!
- Weather or your plans change? No problem!
- Change your reservation any time before your booked date and time
- Just call us – we’ll help you reschedule and if you don’t have a new date or time in mind we will see you get a gift card to use when you do decide to rebook.
- If you do not contact us before your booked date you will not be able to rebook or get a gift card. So please be sure to call beforehand.
- Call (218) 220-5330
Some Basics to Help You Plan…
- The Adventure Park is open rain or shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of any course or Park closures, your time may be extended if times are available that day, or vouchers will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!
- For more info see our FAQ page.
The Adventure Park has frequent special events. You can see those here. Some standing events include:
Glow in the Park – Evening event set to music and lights.
More Events – Join our email list so we can keep you informed about special events and deals!
Special Deals for Groups
Planning an outing for your group? Looking for team bonding? Look no further! We have special pricing for reserved groups. And since the Park is designed for different ages and abilities, it’s a great place to share fun and grow together. (Non-climbing group members admitted free of charge, too.) Our Group Sales team will work with you to create a visit your group will remember for years. All kinds of groups—young and old—are welcome. For instance, we’re the perfect choice for school field trips and Boy and Girl Scout groups.